Join us on our Powder Quest, during this week of off-piste skiing you will on the occasion to ski the most beautifull routes of the Valley of Chamonix, Grand Montets, the Turn while passing Brévent, with the possibility of doing the « mythical Vallée Blanche * », as those of the Italian slopes the Mount Blanc with Courmayeur, Italy which often offers a good alternative in the event of bad weather on the French side.
You will continue then with the possibility of choosing or not a day in Megève or in Contamines Montjoie, and then you will finish your week in the middle of Tarentaise Valley, Val d’Isère, Tignes, Les Arcs, Sainte-foy and La Plagne.
During this tour you will be accompanied by a Full French Certified Instructor, English speaking and you will be abble to progress thanks to the advice of a true professional on the matter, you will be able to profit from a video analysis*, an excellent way of improuving your technique. The beauty of this training course is that the original intention is the conquest of virgin slopes and the best powder available in the French and Italian Alps to make the maximum of first tracks. Our planning is not « fixed in stone » and change each day according to weather conditions, the level and the desires of each.
Duration : 6 days
Dates : (on request)
Group size : 3 to 6 people
- Full French Certified Instructor
- Loan of ARVA (Avalanche Tranceiver), shovel, probe and ABS backpack. You will receive a formation on the use of the ARVA.
- 7 nights of hotel of standing, if possible 3*** (of Saturday to Saturday), in room from two to four people, therefore you will have to be ready to dividey our room with other people of the training course.
- Half-board, breafast and diner.
- The ski passes (one per day).
- Transfers between stations, of Sunday morning at Saturday evening after the ski. Departure and Return envisaged at Chamonix.
- All the lunch (sandwich or restaurant), drinks.
- Transfer Airport Chamonix.
- Ski equipment rental.
- Personal insurance related to the activity
* price supplement
For what level skier :
Good skiers over that ski black pistes and having already skied powder (to know to evolve/move in confidence on slopes wich will resemble red or black pistes), do not hesitate to contact me to discuss your level.
Please contact me
Quality guarantee :
The experience of true professionals at your service
SAFETY, PROGRESSION and PLEASURE
Private ski lessons will give you a greater flexibility of organization: timetables and places of appointment, especially
THE GUARANTEE OF A QUICK PROGRESSION AND ADAPTED TO YOUR LEVEL.
You will be surrounded by passionate professionals, who will make your holiday an unforgettable moment.
Our promise is to for provide you a maximum of pleasure and fun :
- Knowledge of the snow conditions and weather bulletin.
- To cancel or modify our service in the event of bad weather conditions that would not make it possible to ensure your safety.
- To provide all means of communication with the local help.
- To establish defined meeting places that is the most easily accessible for you.